Senior – 4th Year Students
FOURTH YEAR REQUIREMENTS
- Complete your program choice and fill out the select a program form- assurance.arizona.edu/selectaprogram:
- First Cats/AZA Graduate School Prep- 5 week series
- First Cats/AZA Workforce Prep- 5 week series
- Fostering Success
- TRIO ASEMS
- TRIO CALS
- TRIO Teacher Prep
- TRIO SSS
- Volunteer- 20 hours
- Internship- 20 hours
- Research- 20 hours
- Attend ONE Financial Wellness workshop in the fall- a calendar will be sent for you to be able to attend one.
- Meet with your academic advisor once in the fall semester AND ask them to sign your online Academic Advisor Form
- Complete the program requirement you selected using the online form for seniors.
- Everything must be completed and submitted by December 12, 2020
Arizona Assurance does not provide funding beyond the 4th year. Students who plan to stay a fifth year or beyond must plan accordingly. If you do plan to stay a fifth year, we recommend that you continue to complete your FAFSA by March 1, 2021 in order to be considered for the Pell Grant and University Grant funding.