Second Year Requirements
- Attend the Second-Year Welcome Back session. An invite was sent to your UArizona email account with dates, times, and registration information.
- Fully participate in the Thrive Center second-year peer mentor program: Sign-up here.
- Meet with your academic advisor once in the fall semester AND once in the spring semester AND ask them to sign your online Academic Advisor Form.
- File your FAFSA by March 1, 2024: there is a new Simplified FAFSA that will not be released until December 2023.
- Any final corrections to your FAFSA must be made by May 1, 2024.
- Remain Pell Grant eligible (this will be determined by your FAFSA).
All academic requirements are reviewed at the end of the spring semester. If you are below the unit or GPA requirement, you may take summer units, and these will be checked again after summer session II.
- Complete/pass 48 UA units
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA