- Review the Arizona Assurance video after New Student Orientation (summer prior to your first semester at the UA)
- Attend the AZA Welcome: Friday, August 18, 2023 from 6:00pm - 8:00pm in Bear Down Building
- Fully participate in the Thrive Peer Mentoring program - Sign-up here
- Meet with your academic advisor once in the fall semester AND once in the spring semester AND ask them to sign your online Academic Advisor Form
This video is meant to give you the information you need about your Arizona Assurance funding before starting your first year as a Wildcat.
- File your FAFSA by March 1, 2024: there is a new Simplified FAFSA that will not be released until December 2023.
- Any final corrections to your FAFSA must be made by May 1, 2024.
- Remain Pell Grant eligible (this will be determined by your FAFSA).
All academic requirements are reviewed at the end of the spring semester. If you are below the unit or GPA requirement, you may take summer units, and these will be checked again after summer session II.
- Complete/pass 24 UA units
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA