Junior – 3rd Year Students
- Attend your Welcome back session (held the second week of classes) & make your program selection
- Meet with your academic advisor once in the fall semester and once in the spring semester AND ask them to sign your Academic Advisor Form*.
- Participate in the opportunity/experience you chose at the Welcome Back event by the deadline indicated for your specific option.
In order to RENEW funding for the following academic year, all AZA Scholars must meet the following requirements:
- Complete all program requirements listed above
- Have an official FAFSA on file by March 1, 2019 (the FAFSA opens on October 1st, and you will use 2017 tax information)
- Make any corrections to your FAFSA by May 1, 2019 (FAFSA rejections must be taken care of and changes must be final by this date)
- Remain Pell Grant eligible
- Pass/complete 72 credit hours at the UA by the end of summer session II
- Maintain a minimum of a 2.0 GPA by the end of summer session II
IF YOU STILL NEED TO MAKE YOUR PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS SELECTION, YOU MUST DO SO BY FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS SENT TO YOU VIA EMAIL.