Sophomore – 2nd Year Students
- Attend your Welcome Back session (held the second week of classes)
- Meet with your academic advisor once in the fall semester and once in the spring semester AND ask them to sign your Academic Advisor Form*
- Participate in the opportunity/experience you chose at the Welcome Back event. Must be completed by December 31, 2016.
*Please note: Academic Advisor Forms were pre-printed for all AZA Scholars with your name and SID. These are available at the reception desk in the Nugent basement Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. We recommend picking-up your advisor form the day of your meeting and returning it immediately after. Lost forms will NOT be reprinted.
In order to RENEW funding for the following academic year, all AZA Scholars must meet the following requirements:
- Complete all program requirements listed above
- Have an official FAFSA on file by March 1, 2017 (use 2015 taxes - you DO NOT have to update with 2016 taxes)
- Make any corrections to your FAFSA by May 1, 2017 (if you have errors or used estimates, all information must be final by this date)
- Remain Pell Grant eligible
- Pass/complete 48 credit hours at the UA by the end of summer session II
- Maintain a minimum of a 2.0 GPA
IF YOU STILL NEED TO MAKE YOUR PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS SELECTION, YOU MUST DO SO BY FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS SENT TO YOU VIA EMAIL.