Senior – 4th Year Students
- Sign-up for and participate in your FINAL program requirement: PROGRAM REQUIREMENT SELECTION.
- Meet with your academic advisor once in the fall semester AND ask them to sign your Academic Advisor Form.* There is NO spring advisor form for seniors/4th year students.
- Participate in the workshop or program you chose at the Welcome Back event.
- Everything must be completed and submitted by December 21, 2017.
* Please note: Academic Advisor Forms are pre-printed for all AZA Scholars with your name and SID. These will be available at the reception desk in the Nugent basement beginning September 11th, Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. You are also able to ask your academic advisor to complete the form online by clicking on the ACADEMIC ADVISORS tab above and navigating to the advisor form.
Arizona Assurance does not provide funding beyond the 4th year. Students who plan to stay a fifth year or beyond must plan accordingly. If you do plan to stay a fifth year, we recommend that you continue to complete your FAFSA by March 1, 2018 in order to be considered for Pell grant and University funding.
IF YOU STILL NEED TO MAKE YOUR PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS SELECTION, YOU MUST DO SO BY FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS SENT TO YOU VIA EMAIL.